Job Postings with Clear Channel Southern
Buckeye Country 105.5 - WSRW 1590, and WCHO Oldies 1250,
Part Time Board Operator
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Washington Court House-Hillsboro is searching for Part Time Board Operator
- Ability to operate radio station control room in a variety of situations, and ability to record and produce various programs including news casts, sports cast, weather forecasts, commercials and community affairs programming.
- Write, submit and prepare for air various programming elements such as voice tracks from announcers, commercials and promotional announcements.
- Assist as needed with commercial scheduling programs
- Help maintain radio stations in compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
- Assist with office duties such as reception as needed.
- Candidates must have the ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a high volume and deadline driven environment and work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an open environment with ongoing distractions is required.
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School diploma or Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Will consider current college students.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 20 pounds.
- Keyboarding and computer skills required
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work mostly evenings and weekends
Must Apply on line at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/ use Join and search “Ohio”
Or use the job code 1132.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.